Sunday, February 27, 2011

YAY!!!!

Earlier this week a lady from FCHM, which is our co-op, emailed the first class chat group and asked if anybody knew of a christian highschooler who could give her daughter Abigail violin lessons. Mom and I emailed her back right away and said I would love to!! After that we emailed back and forth a couple times and tonight we called her and set up a date! I am going to teach Abigail this Tuesday at 3:30. :) I am going to give her a couple trial lessons to see if we would be a good fit and let her borrow some of my music books so she doesn't have to buy anything until we are sure. I am really excited and thankful that God has given me a job besides housecleaning, which I did for a while. She also said she was going to pass my name on to a couple of her friends who are looking for a teacher also. Praise Jesus!! Have a wonderful night!! :)

2 comments: